Using an old basket, transform it into this gorgeous Easter basket.
- Old basket (check your local thrift store if you don’t have one on hand)
- Spray paint in your choice of color
- Scrapbooking 3D stickers
- Gorilla glue, hot glue, or Uglue
- Clean the basket. I rinsed mine under the faucet to get all the dust out of the nooks and crannies. Allow the basket to dry
- In a well-ventilated place, spray paint the basket thoroughly
- After the basket has dried, attach the stickers using the glue
- Add a pretty bow!
There are so many other variations for this Easter basket that you could try. Whatever you do – it will be a one-of-a-kind Easter basket that you will enjoy for years to come!